Headquartered in Minato, Tokyo, Mitsubishi has never been about standing still or being satisfied with the status quo. Boasting a wide range of cars, SUVs, pickup trucks, and the award-winning Outlander PHEV to its name, this Japanese automaker is noted for producing vehicles that meld style and reliability with incredible innovation and creativity. And that’s why protecting your Mitsubishi with the right extended warranty is so important.
Because your Mitsubishi is likely to have several unique components under the hood that make it run efficiently, you’ll need to safeguard them all against unexpected mechanical and electrical breakdowns before you start driving. Being properly prepared is the best thing you can do as a motorist, to ensure you have a backup plan in case something goes wrong. Whether you own a new or used car, you’ll be able to fully enjoy your Mitsubishi knowing that it’s appropriately covered by a comprehensive warranty from MotorEasy.
Why do I need a Mitsubishi warranty?
A Mitsubishi is an exceptional machine that you must experience for yourself to believe. Of course, with prestige, there’s a greater likelihood for increased costs when it comes to repairing your vehicle in the event of mechanical and/or electrical failure. This can, in turn, impact your peace of mind, which is something you simply cannot put a price on.
We’ll be there to help if your Mitsubishi lets you down, meaning you can rest assured knowing that we’ve got things under control. Although many internal problems with your car can be avoided if you take the necessary precautions (like regular servicing), you certainly shouldn’t risk it! And if you take out a comprehensive Mitsubishi warranty policy with MotorEasy, you'll also enjoy a wealth of additional benefits.
What’s covered with MotorEasy?
As mentioned before, we’ll be there to help with the costs if your car breaks down unexpectedly. But with 24/7 online booking and tracking of repairs included as well, you’re in safe hands – day and night – whenever you need our help or if you just feel like checking the progress our team is making.
Wear and tear coverage is also included as standard on our warranties. This is a useful feature that makes each of our policies more rewarding, especially seeing as it’s not included in the original manufacturer’s warranty.
If you’re driving your Mitsubishi in Europe, we can help you there too! A MotorEasy warranty covers your car wherever you are in the EU for up to 60 days, meaning you don’t have to worry while taking that road trip you’ve always wanted to go on.
Getting your Mitsubishi warranty quote
To get a free quote today, just fill in our short form. You’ll need to enter details about your car, as well as some personal information. Then, in no time at all, you’ll get your Mitsubishi warranty quote online and at no charge.
Alternatively, you can call us on freephone 0800 131 0001. Our team will be happy to assist you in finding the perfect policy for your needs.
Recent paid repairs for Mitsubishis
It can be unsettling when your Mitsubishi breaks down unexpectedly, but what’s worse is being unprepared for the repair bill that’s set to follow. Check out our guide for the most common repairs associated with Mitsubishi cars:
- ASX: Fixing the shock absorber (offside front serious fluid leak) in one of these vehicles came to £258.48 recently. Take out a Mitsubishi warranty with MotorEasy to avoid unexpected repair bills in the future.
- Colt: When the alternator failed in one of these models, the owner was billed £392.40 for repairs. By taking out a comprehensive Mitsubishi warranty plan, you can benefit from the highest levels of cover on this vehicle, including protection against hefty repair costs.
- Grandis: Recently, we repaired the dual-mass flywheel in one of these cars for £446.87. However, motorists can avoid these large bills simply by taking out a comprehensive Mitsubishi warranty with MotorEasy.
- L200: One very expensive repair job we did to this type of vehicle involved the bearings and totalled £3,890.08 (including diagnostics, parts and labour). Save yourself time, money and aggravation with a comprehensive Mitsubishi warranty from MotorEasy that covers unexpected car repairs.
- Lancer: In this model, the interior fan motor broke not too long ago, costing £401.99 to put right. To safeguard your car against the unpredictable, you’ll need to get a comprehensive Mitsubishi warranty from MotorEasy.
- Outlander: Installing a brand-new turbocharger in one Outlander resulted in a bill for £2,240.72 (including diagnostics, parts and labour). You can buy an extended MotorEasy warranty for your Mitsubishi that covers these kinds of unexpected repair costs.
- Shogun: Restoring the injector in this model of car would've ended up costing an owner £2,309.27 – which would've come as quite a shock! When you buy a comprehensive Mitsubishi warranty with MotorEasy, you’re definitely protecting your car as well as your wallet!